I’ve shared some tips and ideas on how to choose the perfect coffee table for your home. Since then so many of you have asked me for a round-up of some of the best minimalist coffee tables out there. I often get asked for Scandinavian inspired furniture and decor recommendations so I’m planning to share more of this in the coming months.
When it comes to coffee tables, there is a lot of choice which can make it overwhelming. It took me ages to choose mine only because there were so many I liked. But I knew I wanted a round one and I had a limited budget so that helped me narrow down my options a fair bit. If you don’t know where to start, then you can read these tips on how to choose a coffee table for your space. It will help to narrow down your choices and will be a good starting point.
To take the overwhelm out of choosing, I’ve picked out some of the best minimal coffee tables for a warm Scandinavian inspired home. I’ve included a variety of shapes and sizes so there should be something for you. I’ve also included various price ranges from budget coffee tables finds to mid-range to expensive.
15 of the best minimalist coffee tables
*contains affiliate links
1. mango wood coffee table with an abstract oval shape
2. marble coffee table in a rectangular shape (best blowout statement pick)
3. pair of round coffee tables in different heights (ideal for smaller spaces)
4. smoked oak coffee table in a rectangular shape
5. round oak coffee table with hidden storage
6. round black coffee table that can also be paired with a smaller or larger of the same
7. slatted oak coffee table in a rectangular shape
8. round oak coffee table that can also be paired with a smaller one
9. oval oak coffee table (budget friendly pick)
10. large round mango wood coffee table in black
11. low oak coffee table in a rectangular shape
12. round oak coffee table with storage (a top pick for price and design)
13. travertine coffee table with two heights
14. round oak coffee table (budget friendly pick)
15. black metal nesting tables in a square shape (budget friendly pick)
If, like me, you love all these minimalist coffee tables then I get that picking just one can be so hard! If you’re struggling to choose you can start by checking out my tips on how to choose a coffee table for your space and that might help to narrow down the choices. After that it comes down to budget and there are some very stylish budget-friendly coffee tables on the list. But if budget isn’t an issue, there are some stunning blowout ones too.
Here’s some inspiration on how these kinds of coffee tables look inside a home:
Which is your favourite coffee table?