Going for multi-purpose furniture is always a good idea but it’s even more important in small spaces. Also, it’s a good way to have less stuff especially if you want to create a clutter free home. Today is all about a decor piece we all need in our homes – mirrors. But they’re not just mirrors – all of these are mirrors with storage which is so practical in small entryways, bathrooms and bedrooms.
Sometimes mirrors with storage can look big and bulky. Therefore I’ve picked out some of the best minimalist mirrors that offer both practicality and aesthetic appeal. There’s a range of sizes and as always I’ve got ideas for different budgets too. The one thing all these mirrors have in common is simple clean lines and a minimalist look.
So whether you need a mirror for your narrow hallway or your small bedroom, there’s lots to choose from for every space.
10 of the best minimalist mirrors with storage
I have given UK/Europe stockists as well as US where available.
*contains affiliate links
1. ikornnes mirror (US here) – a simple, affordable floor standing mirror with a hanger behind – ideal place for clothes that would otherwise end up piled on a chair! No home decor list can be complete without an Ikea find and this list is no exception. This is the first, keep reading for another affordable Ikea find.
2. verde mirror (US here) – I just love how minimalist yet clever this mirror is. Not only does it have a handy hanger but there’s a hidden shelf behind the mirror with two grooves for clothes hangers as well. This mirror would be great for so many small spaces like small entryways, small bedrooms or small bathrooms.
3. kaschkasch mirror (US here) – a slim mirror with clean lines available in black or white. The design seamlessly includes the top bars that can be used to hang clothes. The space saving design means the mirror can also be placed in a small corner, making it ideal for small bedrooms.
4. horizon mirror (US here) – this minimalist mirror with a shelf comes in round, vertical (pictured) and horizontal and in grey or white. I love how the shelf gives such a beautiful visual effect while being so useful too. This mirror would look great in any room but I especially love the vertical one for a narrow hallway and it’s surprisingly affordable too.
5. stockholm mirror (US here) – a pared back large round mirror that comes in a walnut or ash veneer. The design seamlessly includes a slim shelf at the base which is practical for little things like keys, wallets, phones etc. This is the second Ikea find that I mentioned and as you expect from Ikea, it’s affordable and doesn’t compromise on good looks.
6. svante mirror (US here) – in addition to the visible shelves, there are hidden shelves behind the mirror making this mirror ideal to show off your nice stuff and hide the less pretty stuff! This wall mirror comes in a creamy white and sandy beige – the beige is my favourite for sure. This mirror would be particularly handy in a bathroom but can be used in so many rooms.
7. shift mirror – a minimalist floor mirror that comes with either a shelf or you can opt for a coat rack. It comes in a white oak or a black stained oak. The coat rack version is such a handy idea for a hallway or a small bedroom.
8. reflection mirror – the clean lines and pared colours (black, white, beige) make this mirror a thing of beauty. It has a ‘barely there’ look to it making it ideal in small and narrow spaces. The mirror has a simple hanger behind it to store a few clothes or accessories.
9. huldra mirror – slim, simple and stylish, this oval mirror has a coat rack so is an ideal space saver for any tight spaces especially a small hallway. It comes in just the black finish and is simple enough to fit with any decor style.
10. chic mirror (US here) – this mirror with shelf comes in the horizontal version as pictured but there’s also a vertical version. So depending on your space, you’ll find one that works. I love the horizontal one for a bathroom as the shelf will help keep counter space free. But both versions of these mirrors with storage shelves would work really well in a bedroom too and they’re pretty affordable.
Which of these mirrors with storage would work in your home? I need a mirror for my bedroom and I’m really tempted by number 2.
Please note this post contains affiliate links which means that I may receive a small commission on any sales made. Buying through the links does NOT result in any cost to you – you pay exactly what the product costs and nothing more.