I recently shared an Easter egg decorating DIY because Easter just isn’t Easter without some egg decorating. Today I have another Easter idea for you – these minimal Easter bunny cards. I shared some valentines heart cards in Feb and they were really popular so I thought it would be fun to make something similar for you for Easter.
I’m calling them bunny cards but you can do anything you like with these cute bunnies. I still haven’t decided how I’m going to use them so here are some ideas I’m thinking of:
- they’d make fun name place cards for your Easter table
- get some string and turn them in to a garland
- use them as note cards – fold over and seal with a round sticker
- stick a small chocolate on to them and hand them out
- scatter them on your Easter table like confetti
- use them as cake toppers
- stick them on to plain paper/glassine treat bags to make Easter treat bags
- use them as gift toppers/gift tags
I’m leaning towards using them as name place cards for an Easter lunch. You can do this by folding the bottom edge and using some blue tack to stick them standing up on the table, like the picture below.
Alternatively, you could string them on to napkins with names written on them.
DIY Easter bunny cards
bunny shaped template (you can download my free one below)
black, white and kraft card (approx 150-170 gsm)
kraft paper round stickers (to seal if using as notecards or as cute tails)
Making them with the template couldn’t be simpler. Simply print on card and cut. As you can’t print on black card, for the black ones you’ll need to draw around a cut template with pencil and then cut out.
How will you use these cute Easter bunnies? Leave me a comment below and tell me.
P.S. If you want some more fun Easter craft ideas, here’s a collection of some of the cutest Easter bunny crafts around.