Make this minimalist DIY open wardrobe today.
The printable PDF tutorial for this unique DIY open wardrobe design includes:
- step by step written instructions
- list of all materials needed
- my personal contact email in case of questions
Get closet organised with this minimalist DIY open wardrobe.
This listing is for a step by step tutorial to make your own DIY open wardrobe.
This wardrobe is not only a bedroom feature but it is very practical too. It frees up space in a bedroom, which is especially handy for small bedrooms.
The step by step written tutorial makes it easy for you to create your own. It lists all the materials and tools you need and the instructions are clear, making it easy to follow.
The size and placement of the wardrobe hanger can be customised to your needs and your room. Because this wardrobe ‘hangs’ on the wall, it’s ideal to place a chest of drawers under it to store your socks, underwear, accessories etc
The angled design is a unique feature that you won’t find elsewhere. Anybody with a bit of DIY experience can make this with the tutorial or you can always get your local handyman to help if you are unsure.
Here’s are some benefits of this minimalist wardrobe:
- saves space
- helps you stay organised (as it’s open it’s much easier to hang up your clothes everyday)
- you can see all your clothes (so you’ll soon know what you don’t use)
- you can reach ALL your clothes easily
- it looks super designed and stylish
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR PDF DOWNLOAD:
- step by step written tutorial to make your own
- list of materials and tools needed
- my contact details if you have any questions about making it
Buy it once, save the file and and print out as many copies as you need.
1. Is this a printable DIY tutorial?
Yes. This is sold as a digital PDF tutorial with written instructions to make your own open wardrobe as seen in the pictures. You can print it or open it and read on your screen.
2. What is included in the tutorial?
The PDF includes step by step written instructions to make this DIY open wardrobe rail yourself. It also includes the list of materials and tools you will need. The instructions are clear and easy to follow.
3. Do I need to be an experienced DIY’er to make this open DIY wardrobe rail?
Some basic DIY experience will help because this project requires soldering. If you are unsure, you can always get help from an experienced friend or handyman.
4. What if I have questions about making this wardrobe?
Your download will include my private email address so if you have any making questions you can easily get in touch.
- This product is sold as a digital download to instantly download and print at home. There is no physical product sent to you.
- All files are in PDF format and cannot be edited.
- You will receive access to the files as soon as your payment goes through.
- You can download the files a maximum of 3 times. Once downloaded, save the files and they are yours forever – print as many as you need. Yay!
- Due to variations in screens, devices and printers, the colours you see on screen may vary slightly from the printed file.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
As digital items can’t be returned, I don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order – I’m always happy to help.
Click on the little email icon at the bottom right of this screen under where it says STAY CONNECTED and drop me a line. I’ll be happy to help you.
ONE MORE THING…
These files are for your personal use only. Please don’t sell, copy or share these files because that would not be cool. All my designs are copyrighted ©YOURDIYFAMILY.COM.